Store Operations Consultant
We are looking for positive, upbeat, passionate, and determined people who want to thrive in a rapidly changing and competitive environment. If you crave the opportunity to grow within a leading retailer then Victra might be a good fit for you. Victra is Verizon's largest retail partner in the United States. We are a collaborative team that celebrates success while bringing the most innovative products and services to our guests in the most fun and trusting way!
We have developed a Safety Pledge focused on keeping our guests and essential workers safe:
- Both employees and guests receive face coverings
- We limit the number of guests in the store to reinforce social distancing
- Sanitize touch points prior to each use
- Learn more on our Covid-19 Page
YOUR FOCUS (JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
Customer Service Specialists are responsible for welcoming guests in a professional and friendly approach, while consistently upholding our Victra Safety Pledge. You will multitask, have the flexibility to work retail hours, display excellent empathy, and customer service skills. You are a highly motivated individual who is eager and ready to ensure a world-class retail experience for each guest.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will:
- Welcome guests into a clean and safe environment
- Represent the company in a positive manner while providing world-class guest service
- Build trust in the Verizon and Victra brand
- Learn, retain, and maintain knowledge of all products, services, and promotions
- Display appreciation by actively listening, thanking the guest, and individualizing the experience
- Partner with the location team in educating guests on all Victra/Verizon products and services
- Assisting guests that purchased online, ensuring a world class experience.
- Assist guests who need to make bill payments or have questions
- Participate in the display, safety, and cleanliness of overall store presentation
- Adhere to loss prevention and inventory control standards, and all Victra policies and procedures
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions" for purposes of the ADA.
PAY RATE: Hourly
YOUR BACKGROUND (Requirements)
Along with displaying excellent empathy and customer service skills, having the ability to read various reports, being comfortable with new technology and programs, we are looking for the Seasonal Customer Service Representative to bring the following:
- High School diploma, AA preferred
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time
Unless accommodations are required/requested for an employee under the ADA
- Various online and computer-based training will be required throughout your tenure with Victra
- No travel required
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
**The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of employees so classified.