As a Sales Lead, you’ll get to encourage a sales team and create outstanding customer experiences in one of our retail stores. In this role, you’ll develop sales consultants, driving sales targets, and handling operational duties. You’ll be the one creating an outstanding in-store experience that will make customers feel good about our brand and solutions-and help them to choose our wireless products and services.
What you'll be doing...
On a typical day, you will take care of your guests and confirm that your coworkers have what they need. You will lead by example on the sales floor. Your interactions with customers will show your coworkers how it's done. You will be responsible for some operational tasks to ensure the store is running smoothly.
- Assisting your team by resolving customer issues and completing customer transactions.
- Providing your team with training and mentoring to deliver an outstanding customer experience by handling customer flow and store traffic.
- Identifying any selling skill gaps, then building and implementing development plans to help the team meet and exceed sales metrics and quota assignments.
- Taking direction from District Manager on day-to-day operations.
- Running store operations - reporting financial and sales data, handling cash, meeting compliance, opening trouble tickets with Facilities/Network/IT as needed to ensure store up-time and functionality.
- Monitoring inventory by restocking shelves with products, maintaining device security, and managing the cleanliness of the store.
- Store merchandising and planogram compliance in accordance with company expectations.
- Completing store opening and closing activities.
- Collective responsibility for attaining store targets daily/weekly/monthly.
Here is what we can offer you in exchange for your world-class work:
- Paid Training
- Premium Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Maternity Leave
- 401K Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 50% off Verizon Service
- VNation Disaster Relief
- Referral Bonus
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Frequent Contests
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- A comprehensive benefit list can be viewed here. Please note that all benefits are subject to the terms and conditions of the plan document or insurance policy.
We are proud that our sales consultants make a national average of $24.50 per hour with the opportunity to earn more through uncapped commissions. That's more than $44,500.00 per year based on a 35-hour work week. The estimated average maximum is $58,000 per year based on a 35-hour work week. Pay will include a base rate of $$17.00 /hour with uncapped earning potential through commission. You are guaranteed a minimum of $15/hour during your first 60 days of employment.
What we are looking for...
You thrive in a sales environment and sharing this energy with a team that you can develop and motivate excites you most. You set the bar high when it comes to achieving goals, and you know how to motivate others to help you get there. You’re open to new ideas, relate well with a variety of different people and are attuned to the needs of others to ensure that they can perform at their best. You know you’ve succeeded when your team is delivering.
You will need to have:
- Background in customer service within the retail, restaurant, or wireless industry preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in a Customer Service or leadership role
- Management experience in a commissions-based sales environment.
- Proven track record of achieving challenging team and individual sales goals.
- Balanced multiple opposing priorities in a multifaceted environment.
- Set goals, evaluated performance, and developed a high performing team.
- Basic interview skills and enhanced staffing knowledge.
- One or more years of customer service, preferably in a retail or sales environment.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, holidays, November through December, and/or during peak vacation periods.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to lift ten pounds.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
All Sales Consultants must attend and complete a four-day New Hire University (NHU) training program within two weeks of their official start date. This class may include overnight travel at the company's expense. Various online and computer-based training will be required throughout your employment with Victra.
After you apply
You will be required to take a pre-hire assessment. It takes 10-12 minutes or less to complete. If you’re selected to move forward, one of our recruiters or hiring managers will reach out to tell you more about the role and answer your questions.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - and we celebrate our employees' differences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity, gender expression, and transgender), marital status, sexual orientation, sex stereotype, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, and genetic information. Different makes us better.