Multi Unit General Manager
Multi Unit General Manager
Are you a positive, upbeat, passionate, competitive person? Someone who is determined to thrive in a high-paced, rapidly changing environment. If you understand that leading, training, and recruiting for your locations will continually increase profits, we are looking for you! As a Multi-Unit General Manager for Victra, you will lead multiple locations while supervising your sales team and providing support as needed.
YOUR FOCUS (Responsibilities):
You will have a high level of accountability for all retail store functions and for communicating and implementing the company vision through directing the day-to-day activities of the entire store staff. You will be driving for high-performance results within a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. You will also act as a mentor for your Assistant General Manager.
- Driving the profitability and performance of multiple stores.
- Ability to balance time effectively to drive maximum performance.
- Selecting and retaining talent based on business needs.
- Showing, Teaching and Coaching sales teams.
- Providing ongoing sales training and support for your team to exceed sales, retention, quality, and service objectives.
- Engaging in sales strategy development to ensure our products and services are effectively showcased throughout the stores.
- Driving new initiatives set by the company and communicating effective to both store teams.
- Ensure store employees meet and/or exceed defined monthly sales and operational metrics.
- Developing and implementing sales tools and initiatives.
- Maintaining the performance of your stores by running retail inventory compliance.
- Engaging in business operations including budgeting, forecasting, analyzing, and providing sales reports.
- Own store success and take ownership for stores employees’ work-related needs, store leadership, staffing and scheduling, maintaining labor controls, marketing, loss prevention and all other store functions.
Here's what we can offer you in exchange for your world-class work:
- Paid Training
- Premium Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Maternity Leave
- 401K Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 50% off Verizon Service
- VNation Disaster Relief
- Referral Bonus
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Frequent Contests
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Base Pay: $$40,050.00
Pay rates include a base pay in the above range, with the opportunity to earn a monthly Multi Unit General Manager bonus.
What we are looking for...
You thrive in a sales environment and sharing this energy with a team that you can develop and motivate excites you most. You set the bar high when it comes to achieving goals, and you know how to motivate others to help you get there. You’re open to new ideas, relate well with a variety of different people and are attuned to the needs of others to ensure that they can perform at their best. You know you’ve succeeded when your team is delivering.
You will need to have:
- 2 years in a leadership/supervisory role
- Management experience in a commissions-based sales environment.
- Proven track record of achieving challenging team and individual sales goals.
- Balanced multiple opposing priorities in a multifaceted environment.
- Set goals, evaluated performance, and developed a high performing team.
- Basic interview skills and enhanced staffing knowledge.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, holidays, November through December, and/or during peak vacation periods.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to lift ten pounds.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
All Sales Consultants must attend and complete a four-day New Hire University (NHU) training program within two weeks of their official start date. This class may include overnight travel at the company's expense. Various online and computer-based training will be required throughout your employment with Victra.
After you apply
You will be required to take a pre-hire assessment. It takes 10-12 minutes or less to complete. If you’re selected to move forward, one of our recruiters or hiring managers will reach out to tell you more about the role and answer your questions.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - and we celebrate our employees' differences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity, gender expression, and transgender), marital status, sexual orientation, sex stereotype, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, and genetic information. Different makes us better.