Multi Store Leader Total by Verizon
Victra is an Exclusive Retailer for Total by Verizon. As a Total Store Leader, you create the environment that high performers want to be a part of, and guests can't wait to do business with! Total Store Leaders lead the way in sales, operations, and team development for the company. Your role will focus on training, developing, and inspiring your team to success. You will motivate your team to give the best service to Every Guest. Every Time. Consistency is key for both your performance and that of your team. You will lead your team and keep our guests our number one priority. Ready to take charge of your career? Apply today!
A Day in the Life:
On a typical day, you will lead your store and staff to achieving daily sales targets and manage the operations of your location. Your personal interactions with guests will be the blueprint and example for your team. Your tasks will include hiring and developing employees, driving sales, ensuring world class guest experiences, maintaining a premiere environment and operational items like counting inventory, securing assets, making deposits and scheduling your team. You will be responsible for meeting personal and store sales goals. You will also take part in training and attending weekly leadership calls.
Base Pay: $49,500.00
Pay rates include base pay at the above rate, with the opportunity to earn a monthly Multi Store Leader bonus. The average #all-in pay is $61500 per year per year for this role.
Total Store Leader Responsibilities:
* Recruit, train, coach and develop sales team on all aspects of sales which include but are not limited to, sales techniques, products, promotions, procedures, and guest experience
* Embrace change and adapt sales strategies as the business changes
* Encourage and motivate sales team to meet or exceed sales quotas and individual income goals
* Provide effective performance feedback to all team members and set time frames for achievement
* Commit to following up on those expectations and maintain accountability
* Use various customer outreach platforms to increase traffic, brand awareness and sales
* Ensure availability and protection of merchandise by maintaining inventory levels
* Perform daily and monthly inventory counts as directed
* Adhere to advertising, sales promotion, and display plans directed by Victra and Total by Verizon
* Maintain a Premiere Store Environment welcoming for all guests
* Secure merchandise and protect employees by adhering to security standards
* Schedule team members to maintain appropriate shift coverage based on business needs
* Manage all escalated customer service issues with professionalism
* Execute daily operational procedures with excellence
* Lead with effective communication through written and verbal communication
* Enforce Victra policies and procedures promptly and efficiently
* Use training tools provided to further your career and personal development
* Create a fun and engaging environment that promotes creativity and innovation
* Other duties as required
Next to being committed to superior customer and employee experiences while leading a team to greatness. We look for you to also bring the following:
High School diploma, AA preferred 3-5 years of experience in a retail sales environment, 2 years in a leadership/supervisory role, bilingual preferred but not required
We also have expectations that you bring the following traits:
Excellent interpersonal skills, Basic interview skills and enhanced staffing knowledge. Relevant history of high retail sales performance. Basic Math Skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
All Total Store Leaders are required to attend and successfully complete a 2 to 4-day New Hire University (NHU) training program within 2 weeks of their official start date. This class may include overnight travel at the company's expense. All Total Store Leaders are required to attend and successfully complete a 3-day Store Leader University (SLU) training program within 30 days of completing NHU. This class may include overnight travel at the company's expense Various online and computer-based training will be required throughout employment with Victra
This position is full-time and non-exempt
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - and we celebrate our employees' differences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity, gender expression, and transgender), marital status, sexual orientation, sex stereotype, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, and genetic information. Different makes us better.
**This job description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of the position and the duties, responsibilities and skills required may change without notice.