Multi Kiosk General Manager
Multi Kiosk General Manager
Are you a positive, upbeat, passionate, competitive person? Someone who is determined to thrive in a high-paced, rapidly changing environment. If you understand that leading, training, and recruiting for your locations will continually increase profits, we are looking for you! As a Multi-Kiosk General Manager for Victra, you will lead approximately 2-3 kiosk locations while supervising your sales team and providing support as needed.
YOUR FOCUS (Responsibilities):
Along with aiming to meet and exceed sales quotas monthly, you have a high level of energy that builds sales momentum. Your teams will look to your ability to lead by example and demonstrate excellent listening and decision-making skills. The ability to work well in a team environment and have a deep understanding of the competitive landscape is what your team will seek to drive your locations to success. Driving between locations as needed based on business needs.
You will also:
- Focus on the continuous recruitment, promotion, retention, and termination of your employees while monitoring and managing kiosk staffing levels.
- Actively manage, train, coach, and supervise your Kiosk Sales Consultants Ensure that location teams always follow policies and procedures of Victra and Verizon. Provide and model extraordinary services to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Plan, identify, communicate, and delegate key responsibilities and practices to the location to ensure a smooth flow of operations within designated kiosks.
- Analyze Market sales results and trends to maximize sales.
- Teaching sales team to capture existing traffic and drive productivity.
- Ensure each location maintains a high standard of merchandising, proper displays, and appearance to reflect brand standards.
- Collaborate with peers and team members on building excellent sales teams through identification of successful sales skills and behaviors.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of the sales staff to accomplish productivity and profit goals.
- Clearly communicate objectives and priorities to Kiosk Sales Consultants. Regularly visit all stores in your Market to inspire, train, and motivate employees. Schedule and monitor employee time to ensure that company goals are appropriately met.
- Other duties as assigned including covering shifts as needed based on staffing levels.
- Travel required within assigned kiosk locations.
Here is what we can offer you in exchange for your world-class work:
- Paid Training Premium Health
- Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Maternity Leave
- 401K Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 50% off Verizon Service
- VNation Disaster Relief
- Referral Bonus
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Frequent Contests
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Base Pay: $$44,332
Pay rates include a base pay in the above range, with the opportunity to earn a monthly Multi Kiosk General Manager bonus.
What we are looking for...
You thrive in a sales environment and sharing this energy with a team that you can develop and motivate excites you most. You set the bar high when it comes to achieving goals, and you know how to motivate others to help you get there. You're open to new ideas, relate well with a variety of different people and are attuned to the needs of others to ensure that they can perform at their best. You know you've succeeded when your team is delivering.
You will need to have:
- Two or more years of relevant kiosk experience.
- Management experience in a commissions-based sales environment.
- Proven track record of achieving challenging team and individual sales goals. Balanced multiple opposing priorities in a multifaceted environment.
- Set goals, evaluated performance, and developed a high performing team.
- One or more years of customer service, preferably in a retail or sales environment. Willingness to work evenings, weekends, holidays, November through December, and/or during peak vacation periods.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to lift ten pounds.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
All Sales Consultants must attend and complete a four-day New Hire University (NHU) training program within two weeks of their official start date. This class may include overnight travel at the company's expense. Various online and computer-based training will be required throughout your employment with Victra.
After you apply
You will be required to take a pre-hire assessment. It takes 10-12 minutes or less to complete. If you’re selected to move forward, one of our recruiters or hiring managers will reach out to tell you more about the role and answer your questions.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - and we celebrate our employees' differences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity, gender expression, and transgender), marital status, sexual orientation, sex stereotype, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, and genetic information. Different makes us better.