Guest Experience Agent
Do you exercise patience daily and enjoy helping others? Are you motivated to achieve positive results and want to have fun in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to join a robust culture of performance, integrity, collaboration, innovation, and the hearty celebration of wild success? Victra is Verizon's trusted business partner and largest premium retailer in the United States. As a Guest Experience Agent, you will help Victra provide impeccable customer service.
YOUR FOCUS (Job Duties and Responsibilities):
* Respond to Social Media Reviews across multiple platforms.
* Answer incoming calls and emails from Victra guests relay information to leaders or to resolve concerns.
* Research guest experiences to provide feedback.
* Create presentations with captured guest experience data to improve the guest experience.
YOUR BACKGROUND (REQUIREMENTS):
We are looking for an excellent communicator and self-starter. Someone that can think quickly on their feet, work independently, think creatively, and support harmoniously. Accordingly, we are looking for the Guest Experience Agent to bring the following:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 1-2 years of experience in a customer service setting
* Previous help desk experience is helpful, but not required.
* Proficient in Microsoft -- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
* Must be an effective communicator- clear and professional exchange with an ability to understand verbal cues.
* Ability to remain at your workstation for extended periods of time
* Work in an open call center environment
* Ability to wear a face covering throughout a full work shift which covers your nose and mouth, or another sufficient alternative
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.