District Leader Total by Verizon
Are you a positive, upbeat, passionate, competitive person? Someone who is determined to thrive in a rapidly changing environment. If you understand that leading, training, and recruiting for your store locations will help to continually increase profits, we are looking for you! Victra is the largest Verizon premium retailer in the United States. As a District Manager for Victra, you will lead approximately 10-15 individual store locations while supervising your sales team and providing mentorship and direction when needed.
Min: $65981 per year
Max: $75981 per year
What you'll be doing...
Along with aiming to meet and exceed sales quotas monthly, you have a high level of energy that will build sales momentum. Your teams will look to your ability to lead by example and demonstrate excellent listening skills and solid decision-making skills. The ability to work well in a team environment and having a deep understanding of the competitive landscape is what your team will seek to drive your stores to success.
You will also:
- Focus on the continuous recruitment, promotion, retention, and termination of store employees while monitoring and manage district wide staffing levels.
- Actively manage, train, coach, and supervise your Store Managers.
- Work collaboratively with your Regional Sales Director on the status, progress, and needs of their district.
- Ensure that location sales teams are always following policies and procedures of Victra.
- Provide and model extraordinary services to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Plan, identify, communicate, and delegate key responsibilities and practices to the store to ensure a smooth flow of operations within the district.
- Analyze district sales results and trends to achieve increases and maximize sales.
- Ensure each location maintains a high standard of merchandising, proper displays, and appearance.
- Responsible for inventory shrinkage and security of district locations.
- Collaborate with Store Managers on building excellent sales teams through identification of successful sales skills and behaviors.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of the store sales staff to accomplish sales, productivity, and profit goals.
- Clearly communicate objectives and priorities to Store Managers
- Regularly visit all stores in your district to inspire, train, and motivate employees.
- Personally audit each location under their control a minimum of one time per month
- Evaluate training effectiveness and provide performance feedback.
- Monitor and distribute inventory throughout your region.
- Facilitate the implementation of new policies and procedures throughout your district
- Communicate marketing and other operational needs to appropriate corporate departments.
- Schedule and monitor employee time to ensure that company goals are appropriately met.
- Other duties as assigned.
Here's what we can offer you in exchange for your world-class work:
- Paid Training
- Premium Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Maternity Leave
- 401K Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 50% off Verizon Service
- VNation Disaster Relief
- Referral Bonus
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Frequent Contests
- Career Advancement Opportunities
A comprehensive benefit list can be viewed here. Please note that all benefits are subject to the terms and conditions of the plan document or insurance policy.
What we're looking for...
- High school diploma or GED
- High School diploma, College degree preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in Retail sales environment
- 4 years in a leadership/supervisory role
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to bend, squat and stretch for purposes of inventory and stocking.
- Requirement to stand for long periods of time in order to provide the best customer service. (Unless accommodations are required/requested for an employee under the ADA)
- 75% travel
All new hires are required to attend and successfully complete a four day New Hire University (NHU) training program within two weeks of their official start date. This class may include overnight travel at the company's expense. Various online and computer-based training will be required throughout your employment with Victra.
After you apply
You will be required to take a pre-hire assessment. It takes only 20 minutes or less to complete. If you’re selected to move forward, one of our recruiters or hiring managers will reach out to tell you more about the role and answer your questions.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - and we celebrate our employees' differences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity, gender expression, and transgender), marital status, sexual orientation, sex stereotype, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, and genetic information. Different makes us better.