As a Business Manager here at Victra, Verizon's largest premium retailer in the United States, you will
partner with our front-line retail sales team within your assigned area to identify, qualify, and close
business sales opportunities. In addition to the day-to-day support of business sales within your
assigned network of retail locations, you will also be expected to hunt for new & repeat business sales
through your own prospecting efforts as you as you strive to meet and exceed monthly sales quotas.
You will need to be able to multitask and demonstrate extraordinary customer service, selling, and
analytical skills. As a Business Manager, you will also:
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quota for assigned area
- Identify and pursue new sales leads through daily prospecting
- Partner with retail on coordinated prospecting efforts
- Daily funnel management that includes tracking lead progress & sales forecasting
- Build & deliver impactful sales proposal to prospective business customers
- Ensure our business customers are taken care of and fully satisfied with their products & service
- Ensure customers are setup and trained on purchased products & services
- Frequent visits to assigned retail locations
- Develop retail team on the business sales process, products, and services
- Be available to assist with on floor side-by-side selling during store visits
- Be available via phone to assist stores & customers
- Stay informed on all current processes, promotions, and incentives
- Attend meetings & calls as needed
- Work collaboratively with Verizon's business team to support initiatives and training
- Successful completion of motor vehicle report check is required
Success for a Business Manager is measured by business sales (B2B sales) within a defined territory.
This is not a comprehensive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise of all the
"essential functions" for purposes of the ADA.
Min: $52032 per hour
Max: $57032 per hour
Here's what we can offer you in exchange for your world-class work:
- Paid Training
- Premium Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Maternity Leave
- 401K Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 50% off Verizon Service
- VNation Disaster Relief
- Referral Bonus
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Frequent Contests
- Career Advancement Opportunities
A comprehensive benefit list can be viewed here. Please note that all benefits are subject to the terms and conditions of the plan document or insurance policy.
Employees accrue paid time off each pay period at a rate no less than 40 hours per year for your first year and 80 hours per year each year thereafter. You are entitled to minimum requirements for paid sick leave under appropriate state law if applicable.
This is the opportunity to do something special and join a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we 'couldn't do it without someone like you. So, what do you say? 'Isn't it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime?
We invite you to apply today!
What we're looking for...
Your effectiveness to take care of external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented
attitude is a requirement for this position. We are also looking for a Business Manager to bring the
- Strong background in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business dealings while exercising
- sound business discernment
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, multi-task, and adjust to frequent change
- Prior track record of achievement in sales positions, demonstrating significant accountability
- Two years of outside sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment preferred
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution preferred
- Wireless retail experience is a plus
- Ability to lift 10 pounds
- Ability to sit for long periods of time (unless accommodations are required/requested for an employee under the ADA)
- Minimum 50% within assigned territory (some overnight travel required)
- You will receive monthly mileage reimbursement, company issued credit card, computer, discounted phone service and phone stipend. Due to the travel requirement, you will need to successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Record check and have a clean driving record.
All new hires are required to attend and successfully complete a four day New Hire University (NHU) training program within two weeks of their official start date. This class may include overnight travel at the company's expense. Various online and computer-based training will be required throughout your employment with Victra.
After you apply
You will be required to take a pre-hire assessment. It takes only 20 minutes or less to complete. If you’re selected to move forward, one of our recruiters or hiring managers will reach out to tell you more about the role and answer your questions.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - and we celebrate our employees' differences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity, gender expression, and transgender), marital status, sexual orientation, sex stereotype, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, and genetic information. Different makes us better.